This beautifully maintained, safe and secure park is ideally located in-between the charming small town of Topsham and the historic city of Exeter. With its maritime history, Dutch merchants houses, charming atmosphere, lovely little cafes, wonderful old inns, interesting individual shops, and and an enjoyable riverside stroll along The Goat Walk, this bustling little town offers all sorts of clubs and activities to join. There is also an open air swimming pool, bowling green and library. There is always something going on in Topsham.
The park is extremely conveniently located:
- Bus stop directly outside
- 1 mile from Topsham town centre
- 4 miles from Exeter city centre
- Aldi store next door
- Plants Galore also next door
- 7 minute drive from M5 (Junction 30)
- 10 minute walk to local amenities including doctor’s surgery, dentist, chemist, shops, pubs and cafes.
- 5 minute drive to 24hr TESCO (or simply use the supermarket’s own transport)
- 10 minute drive to the Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- Easy access to the sea and enroute to Cornwall
(All timings and distances approximate.)
How to find us:
By Air – Exeter International Airport (10 minute drive) International airport, continuously expanding